I would like to introduce FIVE note-taking apps that I am very comfortable using already or I am exploring now. I will give my recommendation reasons, best applications, and at the end ONE picture of each note-taking app that represents the best feature they have!
I choose a note-taking app based on its best feature that helps me think and handle specific topics.
Hope there is will one or several that you would like to use to assist your thinking.
My Best Application
- Flexible Notebook for handwriting notes
- Add pictures, shapes, stickers and resize freely.
Math and Statistician Notes; Newspaper clipping type of notes; Free hand written notes
- Breakdown with different formats
Anything when I need a breakdown
- Notebook-Section-Page-Subpage Structure.
- Space+tab to create tables (I have to call them Supper Tables because you can put the picture, videos, documents literally anything into the table)
- Huge One-Drive backup and instant sync
Meeting Preparation and Minutes; Engineering Notebook
- Linked Notes;
- It’s like creating your own Wikipedia
- Amazing Graphs Created automatically imitating the scattered and connected neurons in your mind
- markdown notes & support Zattlekasten
Build personal interests and Knowledge into a Wikipedia base. (I am still exploring)
-So easy to create blog-type notes;
-So easy to create a user-friendly database based on keywords
Produce articles, reports (I am still exploring)